Roof Management Services | Inspection/Preventative Maintenance Services | Consulting and Detail Services
Investigative Services | Other Services | Service Areas
Roof Management Services
- Total Roof Asset Management – Professional analysis and management of a roof asset portfolio; including all services as appropriate for the project and client combined with contractor services to perform repair, maintenance, and/or replacement work.
- Budgeting & Projecting – Preparation of financial analysis of required repair and replacement expenditures including projected life cycle cost analysis.
- Warranty Tracking – Registration and monitoring of client warranty status, including covered repairs, defects and follow-up inspections.
- Prioritization of Resources – Analysis of roof asset inventory with recommendations on the distribution of capital and expense budgets for the most cost effective results.
- Installation & Maintenance Standards – Preparation of written or graphical standards and guidelines for use in repairs, maintenance, improvements, alterations, or re-roofing.
- Real Time Information & Cost Management – Storage and organization of all data for a given facility or group of facilities, allowing clients and authorized users immediate access to most current information.
Inspection/Preventative Maintenance Services
- Inspection Service- Complete Roof analysis, including detailed drawings, pictures of existing or potential problems and detailed proposals.
- Preventative Maintenance- Qualified Technicians complete routine maintenance and monitor the natural wear caused by element exposure to extend the life span of the roof.
- Emergency Service- Specially trained crews respond to emergency calls to locate and repair roof leaks.
Consulting and Detail Services
- Roof Plans – Field measured CAD Drawing
- Detailing – Construction for new, re-roofing or repair work.
- Project Specifications – Written description of work including technical specifications, general and supplemental conditions, contract forms, etc.
- Material Selection – Matching material properties with specific project and/or Life Cycle requirements.
- Energy Analysis- Analysis of cost savings associated with different insulation and construction options.
- Code & Insurance Review – Analysis of new or existing construction for compliance with required standards.
- Project Management – Management of the design, bidding and contract award process.
- Bid Phase Services -Bidder qualification and screening, pre-bid meeting, bid analysis.
- Subcontract Design Services – Roof consulting and design services performed for other design professionals with in-house Florida Engineering Certification
- Condition Surveys – Assessment of existing roof conditions; information gathered and reported is adapted to needs of client.
- Due Diligence Surveys – Condition survey with abbreviated financial and longevity analysis, usually associated with an acquisition or lease.
- Structural Investigation – Review of capacity of overall building structure to withstand various loads.
- Moisture Surveys – Infrared, electrical capacitance, nuclear survey to identify subsurface moisture.
- Uplift Testing - Testing and analysis of roof attachment.
- Loss & Failure Analysis- Identifying causes and responsibility for failure or loss involving roofing components.
- Insurance & Code Surveys- Analysis of compliance with applicable standards and jurisdictions.
- Education & Training – Provide seminars, informational sessions and field training regarding roof systems maintenance and selection.
- Safety Training- OSHA Regulation 10 & 30 Hour Certifications with wallet cards and Safety Manuel/ Program Development.
- Disaster Response Planning – Planning services for response to severe weather, fire or similar catastrophic failures of related roofing components.
- Value Engineering – Planning analysis to identify cost effective options for roof repair, maintenance or replacement.
One Source Roofing Services the entire Greater Orlando Metro. The following is a small example of where One Source has completed recent projects:
- Orange, Seminole, Osceola and Volusia County Correctional Facilities
- State of Florida Parks and Recreation
- Orange County Utilities
- Orange, Osceola and Seminole County Government
- Seminole, Osceola, Orange, Lake, Volusia, Brevard, Polk, Broward, Dade and St.John's County Schools
- USA Maritime
- United States Postal Service
- Lockheed Martin
- Internal Revenue Service
- Department of Transportation
- Florida Turnpike Authority